Monday, February 9, 2009

Things always look better in the morning!

What a difference a day makes!! Oh my gosh-today is such a better day. I felt a little naseous this morning, but other than that, I feel good! I have been up and around doing laundry and playing outside with the kids. Its such a good feeling to be back in the swing of things. I am still tired and I get dizzy being up, but its so much more manageable. I can do this!! I can do 5 days of hell for even one day of feeling good-its so worth it and I know that I can do it. Its kindof like the pain of childbirth-you forget it for a reason-so you want to do it again. I WANT TO DO THIS AGAIN!! I want this cancer gone so bad that I will do it again, and again. Just dont ask me DURING the 5 day hell fest!!
So this week holds more of the same-more blood tests and hopefully the heart scan that I wasnt able to get last week. This insurance thing is turing into a nightmare, poor Bill, he is taking it all head on and he is the one dealing with all the idiots. I really love that guy!! Also, I hope to meet with the American Cancer Society rep at the hospital to discuss wig options. I said I was going to shave my head at the first sign of falling hair, but I guess im a little more attached to my hair than I thought. It may be thin and scragly, but its still mine and I think I will keep it-even if it is for another week. I think I will cut it short to lessen the mess and then I will shave it when it REALLY starts to fall out. I think Bill and the boys are all going to shave theirs as well-it will be one big shaving party!! So fun, I can hardly wait!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

5 comments:

Amanda&Wade said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better today! You are so amazing!! I love that they are all going to shave their heads too. You have a sweet family :)

Joni said...

Yay that today was a little better! You are such a great example and thanks for letting me talk to you it really helped! I'll let you know how the surgeon goes!

Abby Runyan said...

Wow, your amazing, you have such a awesome attiude. I love it. I hope to get to see pictures of the shaving party!

Jenny said...

Awesome!!!! That's really great! I've been so worried about you!
Kick this in the arrce!

Britney said...

Glad you are feeling better. I cant wait to see what kind of wig you get haha. Make it a good one!!