Friday, January 30, 2009

Its Official!

So, just a quick update. We are moving back home!! Its not necessarily under the best circumstances, but hey..IM GOING HOME!!Our plans are to be home by Wednesday. Its going to be crazy trying to get packed so fast, but we have motivation. I have my bone scan today at 4 and hopefully it will be clean. I think this will be my last test here. We are still awaiting the genetic test, but that takes a week and the least. I hope to have all the results back by the time we leave so I can make a clean break. I just want to thank everyone again for all the kind words and the love and support. It has truely been amazing. Its been a dark time, but there has also been so much light and I am so grateful!!I will try and update as much as I can. Thanks again!!

No comments: